Definition of away:
- Absent; gone; at a distance; as, the master is away from home.
- Aside; off; in another direction.
- By ellipsis of the verb, equivalent to an imperative: Go or come away; begone; take away.
- From a place; hence.
- From a state or condition of being; out of existence.
- On; in continuance; without intermission or delay; as, sing away.
here, apart, outdoor, from, lasting, for some time, in absentia, into, end, further, long-distance, deep, developmental, absence, game, dissolution, far-off, contact sport, far, disappearance, lonely, friendly, outside, faraway, around, out, misplaced, drastic, inner, outermost, far-flung, against, in the long run/term, get rid of, past, aside, extreme sport, isolated, remote, later, enduring, extraneous, when the time comes, to come, long, zero-sum game, unavailable, dissipation, gradual, return, forward, gradually, one day, down, in, kill, off, extinction, outlying, little, sooner or later, lost, about, internal, inside, disappearing act, present, extended, prolonged, international, quicksilver, tomorrow, within, out-of-door, external, support, into/out of thin air, on and on, someday, distant, forth, out of, all the way, beyond, back, radically, inaccurate, into thin air, unattainable, sports, by, backward, inaccessible, discard, long-term, never-ending, interior, cosmetic, onward, up, radical, constant, in hand, indoors, abolish, removed, evolutionary.