Definition of bald:
- Destitute of a beard or awn; as, bald wheat.
- Destitute of dignity or value; paltry; mean.
- Destitute of ornament; unadorned; bare; literal.
- Destitute of the natural covering.
- Destitute of the natural or common covering on the head or top, as of hair, feathers, foliage, trees, etc.; as, a bald head; a bald oak.
- Marked with a white spot on the head; bald- faced.
brassy, brazen, hairy, bald-pated, bald-headed, barefaced, bald-faced, denuded, hairless, abrupt, unvarnished, open, insolent, tonsured, overt, bare, put on, brazen-faced, uncovered, shiny, forthright, modest, dry, covered, audacious, denudate, bodacious.
- hairless (part of speech: adjective)
- simple (part of speech: adjective)
- succinct (part of speech: adjective)
- naked (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Club of Queer Trades", G. K. Chesterton.
- "Precaution", James Fenimore Cooper.
- "The Story of Paris", Thomas Okey.