Definition of bald :
1. Destitute of a beard or awn; as, bald wheat.
2. Destitute of dignity or value; paltry; mean.
3. Destitute of ornament; unadorned; bare; literal.
4. Destitute of the natural covering.
5. Destitute of the natural or common covering on the head or top, as of hair, feathers, foliage, trees, etc.; as, a bald head; a bald oak.
6. Marked with a white spot on the head; bald- faced.
bald-pated, tonsured, covered, denudate, audacious, hairy, overt, barefaced, brazen-faced, brazen, put on, forthright, shiny, unvarnished, bodacious, insolent, open, bald-headed, abrupt, dry, modest, brassy, bald-faced, uncovered
hairless (part of speech: adjective)
simple (part of speech: adjective)
succinct (part of speech: adjective)
naked (part of speech: adjective)
- And your bald head." - "The Club of Queer Trades", G. K. Chesterton.
- Most of the party having entered the parlor, he put them carefully on the bald head of the steward-" There, Mr Peter Johnson, you have your property again, safe and sound." - "Precaution", James Fenimore Cooper.
- As he grew older he became somewhat bald and held himself slightly bent. - "The Story of Paris", Thomas Okey.