Definition of banker:
- A ditcher; a drain digger.
- A money changer.
- A vessel employed in the cod fishery on the banks of Newfoundland.
- One who conducts the business of banking; one who, individually, or as a member of a company, keeps an establishment for the deposit or loan of money, or for traffic in money, bills of exchange, etc.
- The dealer, or one who keeps the bank in a gambling house.
- The stone bench on which masons cut or square their work.
- "Bohemians of the Latin Quarter", Henry Murger.
- "Devil's Ford", Bret Harte.
- "The Vision of Desire", Margaret Pedler.