Definition of baron:
- A husband; as, baron and feme, husband and wife.
- A title or degree of nobility; originally, the possessor of a fief, who had feudal tenants under him; in modern times, in France and Germany, a nobleman next in rank below a count; in England, a nobleman of the lowest grade in the House of Lords, being next below a viscount.
mightiness, business leader, tycoon, mogul, noble, might, index, world-beater, top executive, ability, aristocrat, powerfulness, big businessman, office, force, king, major power, power, world power, male monarch, superpower, nobleman, great power, exponent, magnate.
director (part of speech: noun)
- band master,
- "Our Pilots in the Air", Captain William B. Perry.
- "The Last Shot", Frederick Palmer.
- "The Intriguers", William Le Queux.