Definition of barrow:
- A heap of rubbish, attle, etc.
- A hog, esp. a male hog castrated.
- A large mound of earth or stones over the remains of the dead; a tumulus.
- A support having handles, and with or without a wheel, on which heavy or bulky things can be transported by hand. See Handbarrow, and Wheelbarrow.
- A wicker case, in which salt is put to drain.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Expedition into Central Australia", Charles Sturt.
- "Lady Rose's Daughter", Mrs. Humphry Ward.