Definition of beast:
- A game at cards similar to loo.
- A penalty at beast, omber, etc. Hence: To be beasted, to be beaten at beast, omber, etc.
- Any four- footed animal, that may be used for labor, food, or sport; as, a beast of burden.
- Any living creature; an animal; - including man, insects, etc.
- As opposed to man: Any irrational animal.
- Fig.: A coarse, brutal, filthy, or degraded fellow.
rapscallion, snake, creature, goat, skunk, sleazeball, scoundrel, killer, rat fink, meanie, beast of burden, throwback, no-good, misogynist, rogue, quality, cad, pig, scamp, tool, job, biped, lecher, stinkard, labor, voluptuary, headache, evildoer, boor, hog, crumb, barbarian, joker, fauna, so-and-so, factor, nature, skirt chaser, scalawag, clown, crud, sensualist, pervert, swine, heel, degenerate, slimeball, living organism, baddie, sleazebag, facet, schmuck, nazi, caitiff, savage, bleeder, slime, bear, hound, wight, son of a gun, kind, creep, knave, cretin, toad, rat, sod, cur, feature, blighter, seducer, woman chaser, wildcat, churl, component, buzzard, sleaze, brute, adult, pup, gargoyle, wolf, scum, arachnid, chuff, glutton, libertine, rotter, prodigal, dirtbag, varmint, tiger, bugger, critter, peculiarity, beastie, scapegrace, reprobate, living creature, pill, bastard, lout, arthropod, zoology, masher, villain, slob, wildcat well, heavy, miscreant, stinker, bounder, property, big game, rascal, dog, scumbag, wretch, varlet, louse, puppet, scuzzball, monstrosity, fink, sentient being, aspect, animal, arachnid, animate being.
- animal (part of speech: noun)
- evil spirit (part of speech: noun)
- "Burr Junior", G. Manville Fenn.
- "Caves of Terror", Talbot Mundy.
- "The Patchwork Girl of Oz", L. Frank Baum.