Definition of beauty:
- A beautiful person, esp. a beautiful woman.
- A particular grace, feature, ornament, or excellence; anything beautiful; as, the beauties of nature.
- An assemblage or graces or properties pleasing to the eye, the ear, the intellect, the aesthetic faculty, or the moral sense.
- Prevailing style or taste; rage; fashion.
ripsnorter, marvel, doozy, beauteousness, crackerjack, beautiful, witness, truelove, spectator, cosmetics, standout, inspiration, siren, doll, dish, pip, kayo, lollapalooza, belle, the sublime, honey, dish aerial, peach, salmon pink, delicacy, picture, worth, sockdolager, cat's meow, allurement, goddess, cuteness, advantage, distinction, harmony, cosmetic, vision, miracle, hummer, virtue, attraction, lulu, debaucher, seductress, dolly bird, cup of tea, sweetheart, bag, toiletries, appeal, lovely, ravisher, dish antenna, perfection, smash, peach tree, mantrap, looks, glory, bloom, cutie, phenomenon, femme fatale, hot stuff, excellence, enchantress, blemish, fox, dream, charmer, fascination, pulchritude, beaut, humdinger, ripper, classic, aesthetic, apricot, corker, steady, hunk, bang, stunner, bee's knees, babe, stud, cookie, good, knockout, value, violator, hit, pippin, witch, melody, snorter, dishful, smasher, strike, majesty, dilly, queen, magnificence, grace, looker, skincare, merit, model, a raving beauty, daisy, angel, watcher, beautifulness, eyeful, sweetie, saucer, viewer, masterpiece, yellowish pink, aesthetics, thoroughbred, ornament, ugliness, fright, beauty queen, nifty, purity, cover girl.
- beauty (part of speech: noun)
- fop (part of speech: noun)
- "The Enchanted April", Elizabeth von Arnim.
- "The Safety Curtain, and Other Stories", Ethel M. Dell.
- "There was a King in Egypt", Norma Lorimer.