Definition of becoming:
comme il faut, fitted, nice, neat, happy, suited, delightful, meet, proper, decent, seemly, felicitous, respectable, knockout, beguiling, worthy, ideal, fit, right, appropriate, decorous, apt, bonnie, captivating, possible, convenient, suitable, befitting, beseeming, perfect, enough, adequate, tailor-made, congruous, courtesy, eye-catching, correct, appealing, flattering, adorable, de rigueur, comely, nice-looking, applicable, well-chosen.
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
- suiting (part of speech: verb)
- pleasing (part of speech: adjective)
- "Andy Grant's Pluck", Horatio Alger.
- "Marjorie Dean, High School Junior", Pauline Lester.
- "Dorothy Dale", Margaret Penrose.