Definition of behavior:
code, formality, doings, fashion, speech, mode, adaptation, talk, act, human nature, propriety, conduct, ways, seemliness, form, routine, schtick, demeanor, counteraction, posture, expression, decorum, address, compliance, deportment, response, balanced equation, course, dealings, adjustment, etiquette, delivery, morals, look, ethics, geste, reflex, outlook, aerate, observance, machine, working, instinct, role, presence, reaction, behave, functioning, calcify, adsorb, management, sort, style, inclination, tone, assay, tact, spirit, appearance, be, function, bond, front, actions, mien, convention, disposition, execution, correctness, demeanour, protocol, the carbon cycle, port, behaviour.
- action (part of speech: noun)
- behavior (part of speech: noun)
- "The Crevice", William John Burns and Isabel Ostrander.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter", Jimmy Carter.
- "Unwise Child", Gordon Randall Garrett.