Definition of behind:
- After the departure of another; as, to stay behind.
- At the back part; in the rear.
- Backward in time or order of succession; past.
- Left a distance by, in progress of improvement Hence: Inferior to in dignity, rank, knowledge, or excellence, or in any achievement.
- Left after the departure of, whether this be by removing to a distance or by death.
- Not yet brought forward, produced, or exhibited to view; out of sight; remaining.
- On the side opposite the front or nearest part; on the back side of; at the back of; on the other side of; as, behind a door; behind a hill.
- The backside; the rump.
- Toward the back part or rear; backward; as, to look behind.
merchant ship, stooge, back tooth, slowly, basis, tin can, coffin nail, john, git, tin, pot, foot, butt end, tramp, female genitals, easy, cornerstone, arse, following, rump, substructure, bottom, seat, backward, behindhand, poop, asshole, commode, sluggish, bottom of the inning, quarter, base, prat, screw, rear-end, privy, skunk, bottomland, lav, laughingstock, ass, bunghole, retarded, scum bag, shadow, buns, nookie, back end, nates, belatedly, bum, tardy, canful, layabout, cigaret, potty, keister, toilet, stinker, bed, in arrears, lowlife, target, bun, after, fanny, merchantman, piece of tail, underside, tail assembly, tardily, can, roll in the hay, after part, trailing, rear, buttock, dirty dog, nooky, throne, hobo, can buoy, crumb, hindquarters, rat, hind end, fag end, loafer, fundament, cigarette, screwing, lavatory, laggard, foundation, fast, posterior, female genital organ, rapid, butt, stool, croup, backside, tush, arsehole, down, time, crapper, idler, shag, dilatory, belated, freighter, derriere, place, do-nothing, female genitalia, delayed, over, late, undersurface, underdeveloped, understructure, rotter, stern, tail end, piece of ass, shtup, butt joint, slow, stinkpot, groundwork, empennage, croupe, bathroom, buttocks, goat, stub, so-and-so, tail, shadower, puke, tooshie.