Definition of believing:
- believing (part of speech: verb)
- orthodox (part of speech: adjective)
- trusting (part of speech: adjective)
- hoping (part of speech: verb)
- "The Rebel of the School", Mrs. L. T. Meade.
As it was a matter of great importance to have fresh air, now that they had resolved to remain day and night in the mine for some time, Maggot and Trevarrow determined to complete the work, believing that one or two shots would do it.- "Deep Down, a Tale of the Cornish Mines", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "Tom Tufton's Travels", Evelyn Everett-Green.