Definition of below:
- In a lower place, with respect to any object; in a lower room; beneath.
- In court or tribunal of inferior jurisdiction; as, at the trial below.
- In hell, or the regions of the dead.
- In some part or page following.
- Inferior to in rank, excellence, dignity, value, amount, price, etc.; lower in quality.
- On the earth, as opposed to the heavens.
- Under, or lower in place; beneath not so high; as, below the moon; below the knee.
- Unworthy of; unbefitting; beneath.
- "The Case of Richard Meynell", Mrs. Humphrey Ward.
- "A Little Florida Lady", Dorothy C. Paine.
- "Viking Boys", Jessie Margaret Edmondston Saxby.