Definition of beneficial:
full, skillful, honest, dear, unspoilt, advantageous, adept, secure, proficient, upright, benignant, good, friendly, safe, kindly, therapeutic, healing, benefic, skilful, help, beneficent, wholesome, near, essential, ripe, healthful, healthy, sound, well, undecomposed, practiced, estimable, in force, restorative, sensible, salubrious, well-balanced, propitious, honorable, expert, just, in effect, dependable, toward, propitious, unspoiled, serious, respectable, right, salutary.
- beneficial (part of speech: adjective)
- positive (part of speech: adjective)
utilizable (part of speech: adjective)
- at hand,
- good (part of speech: adjective)
- "Garrison's Finish A Romance of the Race-Course", W. B. M. Ferguson.
The old gentleman, finding that his native air was beneficial to his wasted constitution, resolved to settle there for the remainder of his days; and he accordingly rented a neat cottage at the extremity of the village.- "Wilson's Tales of the Borders and of Scotland, Vol. XX", Alexander Leighton.
- "Sages and Heroes of the American Revolution", L. Carroll Judson.