Definition of besides:
too, similarly, apart from, also, still, else, in excess of, at any rate, in like manner, not counting, into the bargain, as well, anyway, exclusive of, in conjunction with, supplementary to, alike, aside from, beyond, yet, likewise, to boot, to a fault, item, in any case, overly, exceeding, in other respects, on the side, plus, conjointly, with the exception of, and all, secondly, other than, on top of that, anyways, in distinction to, over and above, more than, anyhow, in any event, increase, added to, excessively, to boot, more, withal.
- accompanying (part of speech: adjective)
- also (part of speech: adverb)
- "Lost Farm Camp", Harry Herbert Knibbs.
- "Dusty Star", Olaf Baker.
- "Orley Farm", Anthony Trollope.