Definition of beyond :
1. At a place or time not yet reached; before.
2. Further away; at a distance; yonder.
3. In a degree or amount exceeding or surpassing; proceeding to a greater degree than; above, as in dignity, excellence, or quality of any kind.
4. On the further side of; in the same direction as, and further on or away than.
5. Past, out of the reach or sphere of; further than; greater than; as, the patient was beyond medical aid; beyond one's strength.
clear of, over there, above the mark, farther off, farther back, over the border, beyond the bounds, ahead, outside the reach of, on the far side, more remote, farther on, in advance of, a long way off, wide of the mark, past, out of range, surpassing, free of, behind, away, over the mark, exceeding
remote (part of speech: adjective)
remoteness (part of speech: noun)