Definition of bidding:
program line, request, invitation, obey, summons, direction, command, serve, follow orders, charge, mandate, bid, word, dictate, control, behest, statement, words, commandment, tender, process, mastery, injunction, order, submit, over, dictation, play, call.
- instruction (part of speech: noun)
- petitioning (part of speech: verb)
- requesting (part of speech: verb)
- order (part of speech: verb)
- "King--of the Khyber Rifles", Talbot Mundy.
- "A Maid at King Alfred?s Court", Lucy Foster Madison.
- "The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)", John West.