Definition of bill :
1. A beak, as of a bird, or sometimes of a turtle or other animal.
2. A cutting instrument, with hook- shaped point, and fitted with a handle; - used in pruning, etc.; a billhook. When short, called a hand bill, when long, a hedge bill.
3. A declaration made in writing, stating some wrong the complainant has suffered from the defendant, or a fault committed by some person against a law.
4. A form or draft of a law, presented to a legislature for enactment; a proposed or projected law.
5. A paper, written or printed, and posted up or given away, to advertise something, as a lecture, a play, or the sale of goods; a placard; a poster; a handbill.
6. A pickax, or mattock.
7. A weapon of infantry, in the 14th and 15th centuries. A common form of bill consisted of a broad, heavy, double- edged, hook- shaped blade, having a short pike at the back and another at the top, and attached to the end of a long staff.
8. A writing binding the signer or signers to pay a certain sum at a future day or on demand, with or without interest, as may be stated in the document.
9. An account of goods sold, services rendered, or work done, with the price or charge; a statement of a creditor's claim, in gross or by items; as, a grocer's bill.
10. An act or a conferring upon a chief executive, as a governor or mayor, large powers of appointment and removal of heads of departments or other subordinate officials.
11. Any paper, containing a statement of particulars; as, a bill of charges or expenditures; a weekly bill of mortality; a bill of fare, etc.
12. One who wields a bill; a billman.
13. The bell, or boom, of the bittern
14. The extremity of the arm of an anchor; the point of or beyond the fluke.
15. To advertise by a bill or public notice.
16. To charge or enter in a bill; as, to bill goods.
17. To join bills, as doves; to caress in fondness.
18. To work upon ( as to dig, hoe, hack, or chop anything) with a bill.
ordinance, bad debt, billet, BYO, circuit board, visor, blame, pinnacle, gizzard, prime, peak, lodge, vertex, buck, civil law, bill of fare, snout, measurement, long green, tone, statute, finale, criterion, lineup, order, Chapter 11, projection, acme, street arab, measuring, skin, distinction, meridian, carte, posting, institutionalize, consign, plug-in, grand finale, words, woodpecker, heyday, assize, philippic, meter, excite, paper money, tiptop, flower, honker, rouse, tear, bus, circuit card, tab, civil rights, be satisfactory, amount, case law, musical note, measuring rod, placard, debit, interval, note of hand, aviator, agitate, account statement, Chapter 7, beg, offer, peter, bear down, nozzle, ask for, constitution, appoint, turn on, scorecard, all-you-can-eat, collar, measuring stick, planned, serve the purpose, step, cock, bill sticker, pay, pecker, top, saddle, program, invite, blossom, neb, short letter, board, measure, aeronaut, preeminence, observation, news report, Federal Reserve note, calling card, add-in, post horse, request, coin, write up, breast, appeal, show, hooter, due, proposal, quantity, mailing, eyeshade, broadsheet, schnozzle, elevation, sign, crown, accounting, nib, prospectus, accuse, vizor, pen nib, height, notification, level, report, cellar, shaft, allegation, government note, throwaway, beak, cost, charge up, charge, rate, airman, claim, down, enactment, bylaw, insist on something, identity card, cadence, standard, carte du jour, home loan, institutionalise, efflorescence, poster, intermission, encore, lex, extremum, snoot, point, bank bill, feather, gamin, notice, civil liberties, price, folder, brown-bag, curtain call, demand, business relationship, notation, tirade, material, balance, metre, flush, circular, booth, expense, load, satisfy, syllabus, debt, fee, borrowings, mensuration, arrears, putz, comb, liability, indictment, shoot, apex, legislation, touchstone, flyer, send, bar, shoot down, outlay, crest, card, schnoz, explanation, wit, superlative, reckoning, burden, tip, annotation, bucks, prick, law, story, line, act, dick, commove, mandible, billboard, tool, banker's bill, bloom, billhook, plead, summit, bread, bill poster, wag, cockscomb, banknote, peckerwood, advertisement, handbill, observance, repertoire, batting order, commit, broadside, beat, visiting card, declaration, flier, opener, eminence
list (part of speech: noun)
enumeration, notebook, log, inventory, invoice, treasury, scrapbook, ledger, chronicle, statement, recount, list, lexicon, cash book, dictionary, yearbook, bank-book, documentation, blank-book, index, logbook, menu, sum, thesaurus, check, table, history, workbook, diary, annals, repertory, roster, roll, record, detail, storybook, collection, scroll, registry, score, novel, schedule, album, summary, tally, docket, manifest, total, file, recording, journal, budget, store, tabulate, pad, census, account, calendar, itemization, register, book, waybill, catalog, daybook, count, annual, tablet, digest
money (part of speech: noun)
gold, capital, gross, wallet, IOU, bond, pounds, profit, change, balance sheet, spending money, wherewithal, wealth, loot, pocket money, assets, note, coupon, funds, money order, moolah, money, worth, bullion, petty cash, dollar, lucre, proceeds, draft, ingot, issue, purse, net worth, income, fortune, wad, coinage, nugget, promissory note, wampum, dough, bankroll, silver, ways and means, bank note, scratch, stock, treasure, cash, currency, sterling, receipts, greenback, swag, copper