Definition of blame:
- An expression of disapprobation fir something deemed to be wrong; imputation of fault; censure.
- Hurt; injury.
- That which is deserving of censure or disapprobation; culpability; fault; crime; sin.
- To bring reproach upon; to blemish.
- To censure; to express disapprobation of; to find fault with; to reproach.
reprobate, hellish, tear, repudiation, saddle, bill, piece, burden, cull, infernal, shoot, slur, commove, strike, convict, culpability, pluck, level, cursed, blest, reproof, darned, fiendish, reprimand, reflection, whack, beatified, excite, point, doom, responsibility, tirade, send, sentence, break up, rap, blamed, disfavor, abuse, jeremiad, demonic, depreciation, aspersion, buck, pan, lodge, institutionalise, hip-hop, invective, institutionalize, diabolic, clean, goddam, guilt, inculpation, beak, curst, find fault, knock, everlasting, affix, denunciation, incrimination, contumely, peck, objection, satanic, praise, whang, belt, reprove, pick, calumny, agitate, deuced, goddamn, pat, discountenance, fix, charge up, opprobrium, derogation, praise, shoot down, remonstrance, pin on, commit, damn, plunk, liability, reprehension, reprobation, turn on, blessed, implication, tap, Philippic, opposition, load, goddamned, appoint, rap music, vituperation, onus, consign, fault, diatribe, damned, blasted, disapprobation, diabolical, attack, stricture, bear down, foot, obloquy, fasten, unholy, give, unsaved, file, charge, unredeemed, doomed, cut up, nibble, rouse, expostulation, commendation.
- attribute (part of speech: verb)
- disapproval (part of speech: noun)
- attribution (part of speech: noun)
- blame (part of speech: verb)
- disapprove (part of speech: verb)
- accusation (part of speech: noun)
- accuse (part of speech: verb)
- guilty (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1 of 2)", Frederic G. Kenyon.
- "Roderick Hudson", Henry James.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.