Definition of blame :
1. An expression of disapprobation fir something deemed to be wrong; imputation of fault; censure.
2. Hurt; injury.
3. That which is deserving of censure or disapprobation; culpability; fault; crime; sin.
4. To bring reproach upon; to blemish.
5. To censure; to express disapprobation of; to find fault with; to reproach.
rap music, responsibility, clean, rouse, doom, reprobate, strike, goddam, reprimand, damn, piece, appoint, beatified, file, attack, hip-hop, opprobrium, diabolical, turn on, reproof, sentence, disapprobation, plunk, disfavor, bill, opposition, bear down, expostulation, unholy, fasten, convict, tear, abuse, peck, depreciation, remonstrance, whack, cursed, Philippic, foot, consign, level, rap, blessed, load, cull, hellish, commove, everlasting, belt, derogation, tap, objection, commit, implication, reprobation, curst, diabolic, pluck, darned, beak, jeremiad, blamed, praise, blest, point, fiendish, pin on, infernal, satanic, damned, deuced, repudiation, unredeemed, stricture, fault, goddamned, aspersion, cut up, blasted, pan, excite, affix, fix, charge up, slur, break up, knock, nibble, reflection, agitate, reprove, commendation, institutionalize, give, buck, inculpation, calumny, contumely, guilt, reprehension, demonic, culpability, unsaved, liability, institutionalise, whang, doomed, discountenance, goddamn, lodge, diatribe, pat, pick, obloquy, find fault, saddle, onus, send, shoot, shoot down, burden, invective, tirade, denunciation, vituperation
attribute (part of speech: verb)
disapproval (part of speech: noun)
attribution (part of speech: noun)
blame (part of speech: verb)
disapprove (part of speech: verb)
accusation (part of speech: noun)
accuse (part of speech: verb)
guilty (part of speech: adjective)
- Oh, I don't blame him exactly. - "The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1 of 2)", Frederic G. Kenyon.
- You may say that it 's not for me to blame him, for I have none myself. - "Roderick Hudson", Henry James.
- All the blame is mine. - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.