Definition of blamed:
deuced, goddamn, beatified, goddamned, damned, execrable, blame, unredeemed, diabolic, blessed, everlasting, blasted, curst, damn, confounded, bloody, cursed, hellish, ruddy, like, unsaved, blest, darn, demonic, doomed, diabolical, blooming, darned, accursed, unholy, satanic, goddam, fiendish, infernal.
- accused (part of speech: verb)
- blamed (part of speech: verb)
- disapproved (part of speech: verb)
- attributed (part of speech: verb)
- "More Tish", Mary Roberts Rinehart.
- "The Happy Foreigner", Enid Bagnold.
- "Six One-Act Plays", Margaret Scott Oliver.