Definition of blamelessness:
- innocence (part of speech: noun)
- respectability (part of speech: noun)
- virtue (part of speech: noun)
- purity (part of speech: noun)
- "Maria Chapdelaine A Tale of the Lake St. John Country", Louis Hemon.
Although conscious of entire blamelessness, she supposed that she was more directly the cause of Haldane's behavior than was true, and that he was carrying out his threat to destroy himself by reckless dissipation.- "A Knight Of The Nineteenth Century", E. P. Roe.
- "The Life of Sir Richard Burton", Thomas Wright.