Definition of blend:
- A thorough mixture of one thing with another, as color, tint, etc., into another, so that it cannot be known where one ends or the other begins.
- To cause a promiscuous interpenetration of the parts of, as of two or more substances with each other, or of one substance with others; to unite or blend into one mass or compound, as by stirring together; to mingle; to blend; as, to mix flour and salt; to mix wines.
- To make blind, literally or figuratively; to dazzle; to deceive.
- To mingle; to mix; to unite intimately; to pass or shade insensibly into each other, as colors.
- To mix or mingle together; esp. to mingle, combine, or associate so that the separate things mixed, or the line of demarcation, can not be distinguished. Hence: To confuse; to confound.
- To pollute by mixture or association; to spoil or corrupt; to blot; to stain.
hold out, expire, synthesize, conflate, give out, break, conk, sound, harmonize, give way, run short, coalesce, locomote, die, perish, croak, intermingle, proceed, break down, live on, depart, get going, desegregate, survive, meld, go, liquify, snuff it, fit, unify, cash in one's chips, pass, drop dead, liquefy, fuse, live, become, choke, combine, run low, travel, exit, melt, immingle, intermix, blending, start, beautiful, arrange, work, blend in, buy the farm, function, integrate, shading, pass away, decease, move, unite, plump, extend, pop off, stir, belong, mix in, run, flow, shuffle, rifle, aggregate, get, hold up, orchestrate, operate, coordinate, conk out, immix, merge, last, commingle, flux, kick the bucket, portmanteau, fail, lead, endure, go away, give-up the ghost, mix, admix, portmanteau word, go bad, commix, ruffle.
- combination (part of speech: noun)
- mix (part of speech: verb)
- mixture (part of speech: noun)
- combine (part of speech: verb)
- "'O Thou, My Austria!'", Ossip Schubin.
- "Colorado--The Bright Romance of American History", F. C. Grable.
- "Poems of The Second Period", Frederich Schiller.