Definition of blessing:
lenity, windfall, favorable reception, state of grace, benignity, forgiveness, good will, tenderness, avail, Eucharist, pardon, grace, approving, absolution, Thanksgiving, gracility, gentleness, mildness, clemency, break, godsend, good fortune, religion, free grace, damnation, kindness, favourable reception, benevolence, thanks, curse, pity, benediction, miracle, help, invocation, baptism, seemliness, forbearance, boon, asset, unction, lenience, goodwill, compassion, grace of God, aid, grateful, leniency, mercy, saving grace, approval.
- authorization (part of speech: noun)
- agreeing (part of speech: verb)
- consecration (part of speech: noun)
- benefit (part of speech: noun)
- consecrating (part of speech: verb)
- congratulating (part of speech: verb)
- approval (part of speech: noun)
- congratulation (part of speech: noun)
authorizing (part of speech: verb)
- permitting (part of speech: verb)
- "Lover or Friend", Rosa Nouchette Carey.
- "A Girl in Ten Thousand", L. T. Meade.
- "Twenty-two Goblins", Unknown.