Definition of blind :
1. A blindage. See Blindage.
2. A halting place.
3. Abortive; failing to produce flowers or fruit; as, blind buds; blind flowers.
4. Alt. of Blinde
5. Destitute of the sense of seeing, either by natural defect or by deprivation; without sight.
6. Having no openings for light or passage; as, a blind wall; open only at one end; as, a blind alley; a blind gut.
7. Having such a state or condition as a thing would have to a person who is blind; not well marked or easily discernible; hidden; unseen; concealed; as, a blind path; a blind ditch.
8. Involved; intricate; not easily followed or traced.
9. Not having the faculty of discernment; destitute of intellectual light; unable or unwilling to understand or judge; as, authors are blind to their own defects.
10. Something to hinder sight or keep out light; a screen; a cover; esp. a hinged screen or shutter for a window; a blinder for a horse.
11. Something to mislead the eye or the understanding, or to conceal some covert deed or design; a subterfuge.
12. To cover with a thin coating of sand and fine gravel; as a road newly paved, in order that the joints between the stones may be filled.
13. To darken; to obscure to the eye or understanding; to conceal; to deceive.
14. To deprive partially of vision; to make vision difficult for and painful to; to dazzle.
15. To make blind; to deprive of sight or discernment.
16. Undiscerning; undiscriminating; inconsiderate.
17. Unintelligible, or not easily intelligible; as, a blind passage in a book; illegible; as, blind writing.
unreasoning, deep-seated, artifice, skew, pixilated, eagle-eyed, the blind, ripped, lead to, dodge, unaware, slur, uninformed, unknowing, screen door, deep, uncomprehending, dip, lit, wound, deuteranopic, dazzled, fried, give, bombed, burn, strain, farsighted, impetuous, fraud, imperceptible, near-blind, crapulous, unconscious, protanopic, subtle, basic, feeble, sighted, snow-blind, lost, blitzed, disable, stratagem, inebriated, careless, developmental disability, boozy, blotto, smashed, ruse, dazzle, bedazzle, mislead, influence, sieve, visually impaired, screenland, red-blind, daze, covert, crapulent, pack a punch, finesse, hawk-eyed, ornithology, machination, visionless, handicap, stiff, tritanopic, show, darken, unplanned, challenged, projection screen, guile, break, crocked, tiddly, twitcher, inconspicuous, wiped out, imposture, canned, color, pie-eyed, stoned, acutely, sottish, stewed, depth, plastered, unacquainted, bruise, stir, cheat, intoxicated, green-blind, blurred, grip, dull, stinking, observant, blasted, bird watching, besotted, rash, perceptive, tanked, oblivious, tipsy, potted, ornithologist, squiffed, tight, blindly, blur, invisible, faint, wet, zonked, unfamiliar, bleary, visually challenged, unsighted, cloud, ring, high, blinded, hammered, unperceiving, bitter, craft, colour-blind, sodden, gassed, accessible, irrational, dumb, loaded, accidental, dim, drapes, birding, unsuspecting, lace curtain, drunken, ill-defined, jalousie, delude, inebriate, juiced, obtuse, concealment, drunk, dim-sighted, burning, pickled, sloshed, subterfuge, full-length, hazy, seeing, decide, ill-informed, contrivance, stinko, oiled, looped, ataxia, deceive, wasted, indistinct, cockeyed, blue-blind, device, obstruct, snow-blinded, maneuver, boozed, wile, disablement, cut, injure, art, affective, sozzled, invention, cunning, soused, unperceptive, filmdom, concealed, silver screen, chance, curtain rod, harm, heedless, roller blind, see, disability, casual, ignorant, stone-blind, impaired, Drugs, unthinking, sand-blind, lit up, disabled, illiterate, fuzzy
conceal (part of speech: verb)
concealed (part of speech: adjective)
blind (part of speech: verb)
decoy (part of speech: noun)
shade (part of speech: noun)
screen (part of speech: noun)