Definition of blind:
- A blindage. See Blindage.
- A halting place.
- Abortive; failing to produce flowers or fruit; as, blind buds; blind flowers.
- Alt. of Blinde
- Destitute of the sense of seeing, either by natural defect or by deprivation; without sight.
- Having no openings for light or passage; as, a blind wall; open only at one end; as, a blind alley; a blind gut.
- Having such a state or condition as a thing would have to a person who is blind; not well marked or easily discernible; hidden; unseen; concealed; as, a blind path; a blind ditch.
- Involved; intricate; not easily followed or traced.
- Not having the faculty of discernment; destitute of intellectual light; unable or unwilling to understand or judge; as, authors are blind to their own defects.
- Something to hinder sight or keep out light; a screen; a cover; esp. a hinged screen or shutter for a window; a blinder for a horse.
- Something to mislead the eye or the understanding, or to conceal some covert deed or design; a subterfuge.
- To cover with a thin coating of sand and fine gravel; as a road newly paved, in order that the joints between the stones may be filled.
- To darken; to obscure to the eye or understanding; to conceal; to deceive.
- To deprive partially of vision; to make vision difficult for and painful to; to dazzle.
- To make blind; to deprive of sight or discernment.
- Undiscerning; undiscriminating; inconsiderate.
- Unintelligible, or not easily intelligible; as, a blind passage in a book; illegible; as, blind writing.
subterfuge, wile, cloud, stratagem, lit up, ornithologist, tritanopic, art, bird watching, strain, birding, juiced, inconspicuous, oblivious, imposture, silver screen, ripped, invisible, screen, skew, inebriated, roller blind, sand-blind, uncomprehending, screenland, tanked, lit, wet, finesse, snow-blind, intoxicated, cockeyed, disability, artifice, imperceptible, squiffed, darken, faint, influence, wiped out, canned, blotto, maneuver, dim, zonked, decide, dazzle, dumb, colour-blind, casual, color-blind, careless, protanopic, impetuous, stinking, bitter, blindly, inebriate, harm, obtuse, ignorant, contrivance, accessible, guile, depth, heedless, delude, unplanned, feeble, handicap, boozed, boozy, unperceiving, wasted, fried, deep-seated, rash, Drugs, stiff, grip, unaware, unreasoning, bedazzle, curtain rod, blindfolded, purblind, unthinking, tiddly, cheat, unseeing, ruse, sighted, sloshed, pack a punch, tipsy, deceive, fraud, deep, drapes, slur, acutely, chance, unconscious, eyeless, unsighted, ill-defined, observant, uninformed, disablement, visually impaired, machination, hazy, blur, invention, developmental disability, unsuspecting, unfamiliar, crapulent, hammered, sodden, bedazzle, disable, blinded, dip, blasted, burn, affective, device, besotted, potted, break, visually challenged, sieve, dim-sighted, sozzled, looped, blurred, gassed, sightless, jalousie, concealment, farsighted, stir, red-blind, pixilated, ornithology, ill-informed, filmdom, perceptive, crapulous, the blind, snow-blinded, irrational, tight, visionless, oiled, dazzled, pickled, deuteranopic, challenged, craft, daze, hawk-eyed, eagle-eyed, basic, mislead, seeing, fuzzy, see, blitzed, sottish, stinko, cut, illiterate, show, subtle, stewed, drunk, unknowing, full-length, obstruct, dodge, bleary, ring, near-blind, soused, concealed, cunning, crocked, lost, burning, accidental, impaired, high, smashed, ataxia, bombed, screen door, lace curtain, lead to, disabled, loaded, plastered, projection screen, unperceptive, bruise, pie-eyed, twitcher, hidden, wound, drunken, give, unacquainted, blindfold, covert, blue-blind, stone-blind, green-blind, indistinct, color, stoned, injure, dull.
- conceal (part of speech: verb)
- concealed (part of speech: adjective)
- blind (part of speech: verb)
- decoy (part of speech: noun)
- shade (part of speech: verb)
- screen (part of speech: noun)