Definition of bloodless :
1. Destitute of blood, or apparently so; as, bloodless cheeks; lifeless; dead.
2. Not attended with shedding of blood, or slaughter; as, a bloodless victory.
3. Without spirit or activity.
lazy, aseptic, black-and-blue, exsanguine, blanched, dead, strong, exsanguinous, white-hot, coloured, indolent, calm, whitened, unemotional, etiolated, bionic, lily-white, clear, quiet, uninspired, bored, bronzed, indifferent, anemic, restless, livid, peaceful, cozy, feelings, colorless, anesthetic, watery, insensitive, brown, somnolent, waxen, white, colored, spiritless, world-weary, combination, complexioned, serene, insensible, blase, colourless, attitude, sluggish, etiolate, pacific, antimalarial, antibacterial, clinical, unfeeling, apathetic, slow, colors, albino, broad-spectrum, dull, blank, antenatal, nonviolent, tranquil, complected, lurid, insensate, pasty, listless, clean, placid, waterish, unbloody, still, unkind, nonhuman, color, unenthusiastic, fed up, unbloodied, ashy, snowy
cadaverous (part of speech: adjective)
- She huddled over the fire, while Sara and Molly brought warm, dry clothing, and chafed her bloodless hands. - "Sara, a Princess", Fannie E. Newberry.
- Her bloodless fixed features revealed an intensity of anguish that checked him. - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- But it was not one of our bloodless victories. - "A Thief in the Night", E. W. Hornung.