Definition of boiler:
- A strong metallic vessel, usually of wrought iron plates riveted together, or a composite structure variously formed, in which steam is generated for driving engines, or for heating, cooking, or other purposes.
- A sunken reef; esp., a coral reef on which the sea breaks heavily.
- A vessel in which any thing is boiled.
- One who boils.
tympani, air conditioner, air, air-conditioned, pan, blower, evaporator, burner, air conditioning, dehumidifier, carriage, steam boiler, converter, balance, kettle hole, convector, tympanum, convertor, agitator, kettle, timpani, kettledrum, calculator, charger, central heating, compressor, hot-water cooker, kettleful, a/c.
- oven (part of speech: noun)
- pot (part of speech: noun)
- "With Haig on the Somme", D. H. Parry.
- "The-Circus-Boys-on-the-Flying-Rings-or-Making-the-Start-in-the-Sawdust-Life", Darlington, Edgar B. P..
- "The Plunderer", Roy Norton.