Definition of boiling:
red, simmering, scalding, flowing, superheated, fervid, aerated, torrid, hard, chlorinated, saline, red-hot, hot, brackish, ultrahot, sizzling, ardent, dilute, tropical, white-hot, balmy, fervent, rolling, mild, fiery, sultry, heated, piping hot, soft, blistering, stewing, steaming.
- bubbling (part of speech: verb)
- angry (part of speech: adjective)
- heating (part of speech: verb)
- hot (part of speech: adjective)
- raging (part of speech: verb)
- "The Myrtle Reed Cook Book", Myrtle Reed.
- "Seventy-Five Receipts for Pastry Cakes, and Sweetmeats", Miss Leslie.
- "Salome", Emma Marshall.