Definition of boldness:
self-reliance, organisation, dare, brass, familiarity, aspect, establishment, daredeviltry, salience, trust, courtesy, sassiness, daring, typeface, chutzpah, pertness, nerve, assumption, daringness, self-assertion, validity, hardiness, adventurousness, organization, forwardness, presumption, audaciousness, self-confidence, look, robustness, venturousness, disrespect, overconfidence, incivility, impudence, nervus, impudency, assertion, administration, grimace, font, uppishness, attitude, safety, governance, facial expression, strikingness, human face, pushiness, side, venturesomeness, brass instrument, hardihood, lustiness, adventuresomeness, expression, heart, plaque, face, case, crust, uppityness, memorial tablet, assurance, brass section, cheekiness, nerviness, gall, cheek, daredevilry, buttock, sauce, fount, saliency, governing body.
- courage (part of speech: noun)
- bravery (part of speech: noun)
- defiance (part of speech: noun)
- insolence (part of speech: noun)
resolution (part of speech: noun)
- "Jewel A Chapter In Her Life", Clara Louise Burnham.
- "The Hunter Cats of Connorloa", Helen Jackson.
- "The Emigrant Trail", Geraldine Bonner.