Definition of bordered:
- having a border especially of a specified kind; sometimes used as a combining term; " black- bordered handkerchief"
- having a common boundary or edge; touching; " abutting lots"; " adjoining rooms"; " Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; " the side of Germany conterminous with France"; " Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; " neighboring cities"
- contacted (part of speech: verb)
- limited (part of speech: verb)
- outlined (part of speech: adjective)
- edged (part of speech: verb)
- "The Pearl of India", Maturin M. Ballou.
- "The Art of Modern Lace Making", The Butterick Publishing Co..
- "New National Fourth Reader", Charles J. Barnes and J. Marshall Hawkes.