Definition of boring:
thudding, dumb, leaden, dense, long-winded, deadening, sluggish, slow, obtuse, softened, oil production, windy, ho-hum, drilling, tedious, muffled, weariful, irksome, stuffy, tiresome, wordy, excite, dull, drear, muted, wearisome, verbose, dim, weary, uninteresting.
- boring (part of speech: verb)
- perforating (part of speech: verb)
- "John Bull's Other Island", George Bernard Shaw.
- "Colonel Carter's Christmas and The Romance of an Old-Fashioned Gentleman", F. Hopkinson Smith.
- "The Boys of Bellwood School", Frank V. Webster.