Definition of boxing:
- Any boxlike inclosure or recess; a casing.
- Material used in making boxes or casings.
- of Box
- The act of fighting with the fist; a combat with the fist; sparring.
- The act of inclosing ( anything) in a box, as for storage or transportation.
- The external case of thin material used to bring any member to a required form.
sport (part of speech: noun)
- table tennis,
- water polo,
- "Old Granny Fox", Thornton W. Burgess.
- "Colonel Thorndyke's Secret", G. A. Henty.
- "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure", William Thomas Fernie.