Definition of brainless:
half-baked, ability, chuckleheaded, simpleminded, mad, daffy, bubbleheaded, dorky, dense, slow, daft, dunderheaded, pinheaded, nutty, dippy, fool, soft, inept, silly, insensate, airheaded, brain-dead, senseless, jerky, wacky, lunkheaded, unsmart, preposterous, lamebrain, sappy, weak-minded, harebrained, cuckoo, bonehead, headless, screwball, cockeyed, thick-witted, thickheaded, obtuse, featherheaded, insane, thick, kooky, slow-witted, gormless, witless, simple-minded, planned, dull, lunatic, boneheaded, stupid, oafish, tomfool, knuckleheaded, balmy, softheaded, unintelligent, opaque, dim, unwise, birdbrained, zany.
foolish (part of speech: adjective)
- thoughtless (part of speech: adjective)
- ignorant (part of speech: adjective)
- "Jess of the Rebel Trail", H. A. Cody.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Peg Woffington", Charles Reade.