Definition of brainstorm:
Synonyms for brainstorm:
shenanigans, inquest, thoughts, brainwave, tomfoolery, argue, consultation, canvass, talk, negotiation, ideal, frivolity, exchange, aberration, perceptivity, antics, talks, philosophy, commentary, debate, discussion, discuss, perceptiveness, commitment, stunt, crank, exploration, intercommunicate, brain wave, cortical potential, faith, penetration, talk through, consult, negotiate, argument, buffoonery, belief, sixth sense, clear the air, insight.
- idea (part of speech: noun)
- imagine (part of speech: verb)
- "The Vertical City", Fannie Hurst.
- "Andrew the Glad", Maria Thompson Daviess.
- "Undo-a-Novel-By-Joe-Hutsko", Hutsko, Joe.