Definition of bravery:
guts, virtue, prowess, doughtiness, glad rags, feather, heroics, full dress, frippery, spirit, hardihood, greatheartedness, caparison, fear, spunkiness, stoutheartedness, intestinal fortitude, nobility, array, pecker, best, gut, gameness, gutsiness, heart, regalia, pluckiness, gaiety, valiancy, undauntedness, daringness, gallantry, bravado, valiantness, bottle.
- bravery (part of speech: noun)
- perseverance (part of speech: noun)
resolution (part of speech: noun)
- courage (part of speech: noun)
- "In the Track of the Troops", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "Plutarch's Lives, Volume II", Aubrey Stewart & George Long.
- "The Development of the European Nations, 1870-1914 (5th ed.)", John Holland Rose.