Definition of breadth:
width, smallness, distance, variation, depth, variety, pretension, girth, sheet, broadness, spread, latitude, ambit, contradiction, fullness, waste, comprehensiveness, pretentiousness, vastness, field, littleness, expansion, plain, confines, scope, compass, extensiveness, collision, contrast, span, narrowness, diversity, sweep, realm, difference, liberality, reach, divergence, gauge, a world of difference, distinction, wide, stretch.
- size (part of speech: noun)
- width (part of speech: noun)
- thickness (part of speech: noun)
She loved to have good looking men about her; and without being actually handsome, Ned Martin, with his height and breadth of shoulder, his easy and upright carriage, his frank, open face and sunny smile, was pleasant to look upon.- "By Pike and Dyke: A Tale of the Rise of the Dutch Republic", G.A. Henty.
- "A Bibliographical, Antiquarian and Picturesque Tour in France and Germany, Volume Two", Thomas Frognall Dibdin.
- "The Lost Trail", Edward S. Ellis.