Definition of breeding:
- Deportment or behavior in the external offices and decorums of social life; manners; knowledge of, or training in, the ceremonies, or polite observances of society.
- Descent; pedigree; extraction.
- Nurture; education; formation of manners.
- of Breed
- The act or process of generating or bearing.
- The raising or improving of any kind of domestic animals; as, farmers should pay attention to breeding.
manners, pedigree, fertile, courtship, spawning, genteelness, extraction, bringing up, demeanor, education, action, rearing, genealogy, origin, conduct, tact, fecund, descent, deportment, procreation, gallantry, grace, raising, breeder, propagation, reproductive memory, family tree, breeding ground, training, parentage, replication, facts of life, fosterage, chivalry, strain, estrus, reproduction, replica, multiplication, behavior, upbringing, preparation, breed, elevation, proliferation, lineage, birth, lift, line, teaching, blood, fruitful, bloodline, fostering, bearing, increase, gentility, asexual reproduction, instruction, carriage, pedagogy, manner, didactics, life, couple, nurture, courtesy, decorum, educational activity, stock.
- elegance (part of speech: noun)
- animal management (part of speech: noun)
- managing animals (part of speech: verb)
- pregnant (part of speech: adjective)
- procreating (part of speech: verb)
- "A Cotswold Village", J. Arthur Gibbs.
- "Kildares of Storm", Eleanor Mercein Kelly.
- "A Poor Man's House", Stephen Sydney Reynolds.