Definition of brevity:
- conciseness (part of speech: noun)
- shortness (part of speech: noun)
- smallness (part of speech: noun)
- littleness (part of speech: noun)
Perhaps a mere witness of the fact would have been alarmed by a note which began without an address, except that on the envelope, and ended its peremptory brevity with the writer's name signed in full.- "April Hopes", William Dean Howells Last Updated: February 27, 2009.
- "An Introduction to Chemical Science", R.P. Williams.
- "The Lost Valley", J. M. Walsh.