Definition of briefs:
Synonyms for briefs:
- discloses (part of speech: verb)
- publishes (part of speech: verb)
- publications (part of speech: noun)
- advises (part of speech: verb)
Clients sometimes came as early as six or seven, and had undivided attention for three- quarters of an hour: these audiences amounted, in fact, to fresh verbal briefs, but were never charged for, as the arrangement was made for his own convenience.- "Memoirs of James Robert Hope-Scott, Volume 2", Robert Ornsby.
- "Patty's Success", Carolyn Wells.
- "Collections and Recollections", George William Erskine Russell.