Definition of brightness:
inventiveness, candor, ignitor, lambency, ingeniousness, brightness level, twinkle, briskness, luminosity, visible radiation, ingenuity, luminousness, cleverness, stylishness, lightness, chic, smart, luminance, smartness, alacrity, chicness, lustrousness, last word, splendor, smarting, light source, lighting, chichi, radiance, effulgence, dazzle, modishness, visible light, swank, refulgence, brilliancy, lighter, spark, igniter.
- light (part of speech: noun)
pleasure (part of speech: noun)
- pleasurableness (part of speech: noun)
- "Only One Love, or Who Was the Heir", Charles Garvice.
- "The Awakening and Selected Short Stories", Kate Chopin.
- "The Mistress of Bonaventure", Harold Bindloss.