Definition of brow:
- The edge or projecting upper part of a steep place; as, the brow of a precipice; the brow of a hill.
- The forehead; as, a feverish brow.
- The general air of the countenance.
- The hair that covers the brow ( ridge over the eyes); the eyebrow.
- The prominent ridge over the eye, with the hair that covers it, forming an arch above the orbit.
- To bound to limit; to be at, or form, the edge of.
- "Rachel Gray", Julia Kavanagh.
- "A Night on the Borders of the Black Forest", Amelia B. Edwards.
- "Pretty Michal", Mór Jókai.