Definition of build:
- Form or mode of construction; general figure; make; as, the build of a ship.
- To erect or construct, as an edifice or fabric of any kind; to form by uniting materials into a regular structure; to fabricate; to make; to raise.
- To exercise the art, or practice the business, of building.
- To increase and strengthen; to increase the power and stability of; to settle, or establish, and preserve; - frequently with up; as, to build up one's constitution.
- To raise or place on a foundation; to form, establish, or produce by using appropriate means.
- To rest or depend, as on a foundation; to ground one's self or one's hopes or opinions upon something deemed reliable; to rely; as, to build on the opinions or advice of others.
go up, design, arm, mannequin, cause, systema skeletale, install, name, class, move on, clear, construct, condition, swell, sculpture, burgeon, prepare, attain, incorporate, step up, induce, hew, evolve, lay down, progress to, fortify, anatomy, inaugurate, progress, come on, figure, frame, stimulate, habit, come along, double, soar, destroy, instal, give, reach, human body, devise, assemble, ready, constitution, number, work up, strengthen, habitus, establish, descriptor, pass on, sort, institute, profile, weave, inning, realize, skeleton, cast, score, manakin, shit, pass water, micturate, take, throw together, set up, wax, take a leak, realise, go on, organize, silhouette, do, show, increase, signifier, trigger, rest, wee-wee, stool, enlarge, get up, compile, demonstrate, put up, proliferate, gain, boost, seduce, word form, get on, variant, include, take a shit, augment, spend a penny, predicate, crap, strain, amplify, figure of speech, material body, body-build, fix, escalate, variety, fashion, digit, build up, knock together, demolish, prove, pulp, image, trope, snowball, put together, gird, bring in, kind, nominate, bring about, erect, skeletal frame, chassis, haoma, forge, run up, fig, raise, carve, shape up, have, skeletal system, earn, rise, carpenter, root, ground, configure, mannikin, retrace, magnify, piddle, arrive at, beef up, shew, flesh, puddle, var., pull in, relieve oneself, aggrandize, defecate, set off, ramp up, urinate, form, pee-pee, throw, grade, extend, draw, physique, over, base, proportions, shape, integrate, course, bod, intensify, go through the roof, work, plant, upsurge, take in, contour, frame of reference, make up, launch, multiply, manikin, rear, wee, phase, physical body, advance, work out, contrive, piss, hold, general anatomy, ca-ca, hit, mount, soma, make water, catalyze, cook, get, pattern, march on, expand, make believe, get to, framing, get along, block out, grow, embodiment, chisel, throw up, formation, underpin, reconstruct, model, public figure, start off, underframe, make, pretend, found, add to, take a crap, conformation, pee.
- create (part of speech: verb)
- produce (part of speech: verb)
- structure (part of speech: verb)
- form (part of speech: noun)
- "Success (Second Edition)", Max Aitken Beaverbrook.
- "The Year When Stardust Fell", Raymond F. Jones.
- "Cap'n Warren's Wards", Joseph C. Lincoln.