Definition of building :
1. of Build
2. That which is built; a fabric or edifice constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
3. The act of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
4. The art of constructing edifices, or the practice of civil architecture.
producing (part of speech: verb)
creating (part of speech: verb)
production (part of speech: noun)
structure (part of speech: noun)
structuring (part of speech: verb)
- I looked more closely at the building. - "Blindfolded", Earle Ashley Walcott.
- We have seen, I think, nearly everything now in this building. - "The Tenants of Malory Volume 1 of 3", Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu.
- They reached the building in about twenty minutes. - "Ted Marsh on an Important Mission", Elmer Sherwood.