Definition of building:
castle, hotel, motel, mental synthesis, factory, make, palace, twist, grammatical construction, house, temple, apartment house, church, expression, barn, pile, outbuilding, skyscraper, home, erection.
- producing (part of speech: verb)
- creating (part of speech: verb)
- production (part of speech: noun)
- structure (part of speech: noun)
- structuring (part of speech: verb)
- "Blindfolded", Earle Ashley Walcott.
- "The Tenants of Malory Volume 1 of 3", Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu.
- "Ted Marsh on an Important Mission", Elmer Sherwood.