Definition of built:
clever, shapely, put together, buxom, joined, reinforced, cast, established, automatic, bosomy, compact, strengthened, stacked, analog, stacked, set up, big, automatically, cordless, finished, raised, chesty, shapely, beefy, brawny, clockwork, full, burly, curvy, broken, assembled, well-stacked, coltish, remodeled, well-developed, bullnecked, curvaceous, contrived, busty, auxiliary, buxom, improved, completed, perfected, realized, beautiful, barrel-chested, well-endowed, made-up, clean, flat-chested, collective.
- created (part of speech: verb)
- structured (part of speech: verb)
- produced (part of speech: verb)
- "The Heart's Kingdom", Maria Thompson Daviess.
- "Donal Grant", George MacDonald.
- "The Plum Tree", David Graham Phillips.