Definition of built :
1. Formed; shaped; constructed; made; - often used in composition and preceded by the word denoting the form; as, frigate- built, clipper- built, etc.
2. of Build
3. Shape; build; form of structure; as, the built of a ship.
broken, strengthened, finished, brawny, raised, stacked, flat-chested, clockwork, reinforced, assembled, collective, well-developed, completed, set up, clean, automatically, contrived, cordless, chesty, made-up, shapely, joined, beefy, remodeled, analog, full, curvy, clever, bosomy, burly, well-endowed, auxiliary, perfected, bullnecked, automatic, realized, busty, well-stacked, curvaceous, barrel-chested, put together, established, improved, beautiful, compact, cast, coltish, buxom, big
created (part of speech: verb)
structured (part of speech: verb)
produced (part of speech: verb)
- He wants the village built as well as the estate. - "The Heart's Kingdom", Maria Thompson Daviess.
- I don't doubt it; but what could he have had it built for, if he was going to open the other wall? - "Donal Grant", George MacDonald.
- And I built the wall round my garden high and strong. - "The Plum Tree", David Graham Phillips.