Definition of bulletin :
1. A brief statement of facts respecting some passing event, as military operations or the health of some distinguished personage, issued by authority for the information of the public.
2. A periodical publication, especially one containing the proceeding of a society.
3. Any public notice or announcement, especially of news recently received.
call-in, zine, communiqué, brochure, back issue, back number, assertion, diurnal, notification, closed-captioned, attestation, record, accusation, mag, summary, docusoap, magazine, docudrama, feature, comic book, affirmation, comic, book, chat show, posting, paper, rag, breakfast television, assurance, bare, avowal, compact, digest, broadsheet, biweekly, allegation, apology, apologia, ad, serial, advert, publicise, back copy, documentary, air, publicize
news (part of speech: noun)
publication (part of speech: noun)
handbill, advertisement, journal, post, periodical, organ, circular, newspaper, promotion, broadcast, brief, herald, propaganda, gazette, publication, newsletter, promulgation, review, commercial, dissemination, journalism, newsmagazine
- The bulletin is forged!" - "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v12", Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne.
- Constituting Bulletin No. 7 of the Division of Entomology, U. S. Department of Agriculture. - "Directions for Collecting and Preserving Insects", C. V. Riley.
- No poetry, no romance, no graceful and gentle beauty; but the stern dark reality as it might be written in an official bulletin, or related in a vigorous, but cold and accurate, page of history. - "Anecdotes of Painters, Engravers, Sculptors and Architects, and Curiosities of Art, (Vol. 2 of 3)", Shearjashub Spooner.