Definition of bulletin:
- A brief statement of facts respecting some passing event, as military operations or the health of some distinguished personage, issued by authority for the information of the public.
- A periodical publication, especially one containing the proceeding of a society.
- Any public notice or announcement, especially of news recently received.
call-in, zine, communiqué, brochure, back issue, back number, assertion, diurnal, notification, closed-captioned, attestation, record, accusation, mag, summary, docusoap, magazine, docudrama, feature, comic book, affirmation, comic, book, chat show, posting, paper, rag, breakfast television, assurance, bare, avowal, compact, digest, broadsheet, biweekly, allegation, apology, apologia, ad, serial, advert, publicise, back copy, documentary, air, publicize.
- news (part of speech: noun)
- publication (part of speech: noun)
- "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v12", Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne.
- "Directions for Collecting and Preserving Insects", C. V. Riley.
- "Anecdotes of Painters, Engravers, Sculptors and Architects, and Curiosities of Art, (Vol. 2 of 3)", Shearjashub Spooner.