Definition of bundle:
- A number of things bound together, as by a cord or envelope, into a mass or package convenient for handling or conveyance; a loose package; a roll; as, a bundle of straw or of paper; a bundle of old clothes.
- To prepare for departure; to set off in a hurry or without ceremony.
- To send off abruptly or without ceremony.
- To sleep on the same bed without undressing; - applied to the custom of a man and woman, especially lovers, thus sleeping.
- To tie or bind in a bundle or roll.
passel, cluster, atomic reactor, mountain, pile up, load down, compile, bunch together, jampack, pile, mickle, bundle up, compact, collect, software system, sheaf, agglomerate, packet boat, clutch, carry, package, knot, great deal, body, band, big bucks, fortune, flock, piece of ground, good deal, portion, put on, study at package, spile, deal, plunk, furl, clop, tidy sum, software program, chain reactor, group, software package, raft, packet, parcel of land, atomic pile, wrap up, pack together, backpack, party, wad, stilt, pack, software, ram, peck, pretty penny, quite a little, jam, slew, bunch, hoard, press, spate, bevy, computer software, down, chock up, mailboat, piece of land, throng, bunch up, tract, lot, muckle, contract, tamp, practice bundling, constrict, share, constellate, cumulus, sight, mess, parcel, clump, tamp down, wrap, batch, mint, mound, compress, collection, squeeze, stack, study at package, heap, mob, mail boat, clunk, cram, big money, voltaic pile, amass, clomp, mass, accumulate, hatful, cumulation, roll up, megabucks, rich, roll, plenty, nap, galvanic pile, take, piling, array, set, pot.
- "Set in Silver", Charles Norris Williamson and Alice Muriel Williamson.
- "At the Mercy of Tiberius", August Evans Wilson.
- "Knickerbocker's History of New York, Complete", Washington Irving.