Definition of bungler:
blunderer, foul-up, gawk, incompetent, foozler, tripper, boo-boo, butcher, blunderbuss, doofus, featherbrain, mismanager, blunder, bloomer, block, airhead, bumbler, ability, turkey, stumbler, lubber, bull in a china shop, blunderhead, boner, stumblebum, clumsy oaf, addlebrain, schlemiel, duffer, blooper, meatman, bull in a china shop, klutz, flounderer, muddler, rattlehead, numskull, muffer, donkey, looby, flub, hacker, lummox, fuckup, slaughterer, spoiler, botcher, sad sack, botch, bungle, scatterbrain, botcher, marplot, butterfingers, screwup, dub, pratfall, fumbler, screw-up, harebrain.
- bungler (part of speech: noun)
- fool (part of speech: noun)
- "Christopher and Columbus", Countess Elizabeth Von Arnim.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate", Charles Turley.