Definition of burrow:
- A heap or heaps of rubbish or refuse.
- A mound. See 3d Barrow, and Camp, n., 5.
- A shelter; esp. a hole in the ground made by certain animals, as rabbits, for shelter and habitation.
- An incorporated town. See 1st Borough.
- To excavate a hole to lodge in, as in the earth; to lodge in a hole excavated in the earth, as conies or rabbits.
- To lodge, or take refuge, in any deep or concealed place; to hide.
- "The King of Ireland's Son", Padraic Colum.
- "The Further Adventures of Jimmie Dale", Frank L. Packard.
- "The Joyous Story of Toto", Laura E. Richards.