Definition of cabin :
1. A cottage or small house; a hut.
2. A room in ship for officers or passengers.
3. A small room; an inclosed place.
4. To confine in, or as in, a cabin.
5. To live in, or as in, a cabin; to lodge.
lodge, beam, bach, aileron, airfoil, cube, berth, altimeter, adobe, hutch, cell, bowsprit, shelter, bunkhouse, hooch, bay, apartment, shanty, hutment, camp, aft, chalet, chamber, aerofoil, blade, billet, confine, avionics, cubicle, boom, black box, amidships, bow, AWACS, hut, hovel, apartment building, ballast, bilge, boarding house
house (part of speech: noun)