Definition of cackle:
chuckle, snicker, babble, snigger, yakety-yak, laughter, prattle, palaver, blurt out, twaddle, giggle, tattle, yack, yak, heehaw, die laughing, chatter, gossip, sounds, roll in the aisles, prate, blab, laugh, blurt, chattering, chat, guffaw, chortle, cachinnate, murmur, jabber, laugh, gabble, titter.
- ululate (part of speech: verb)
- ululation (part of speech: noun)
- "I Married a Ranger", Dama Margaret Smith.
- "Susy, A Story of the Plains", Bret Harte.
- "Miss Mapp", Edward Frederic Benson.