Definition of callous:
compassionless, obdurate, stonyhearted, cauterize, blind to, stubborn, impassive, toughened, unresponsive, soulless, coldhearted, cold-hearted, insensate, insensitive, thickened, pachydermatous, spiritless, cruel, hard as nails, indurated, inflexible, uncaring, pachydermous, cold, obdurate, attitude, inured, pachydermal, burn, calloused, coldblooded, pachydermic, unsusceptible, unbending, unimpressionable, deaf to, thick-skinned, case-hardened, cauterise, unaffected by, indurate.
- impenitent (part of speech: adjective)
- hard (part of speech: adjective)
insensitive (part of speech: adjective)
- insolent (part of speech: adjective)
- senseless (part of speech: adjective)
- "American Merchant Ships and Sailors", Willis J. Abbot.
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. V. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "Red Money", Fergus Hume.