Definition of camera:
still, flash, aerial reconnaissance, point-and-shoot, photopitometer, photospectroscope, photochronograph, astrograph, camcorder, television, photographic telescope, spectrohelioscope motion-picture, iconoscope, autofocus, spectroscopic, x-ray machine, box, three-dimensional, zoom-lens, single-lens reflex, image orthicon, press, -mm, telescopic camera, cinecamera, camera lucida, electric eye, stereo, photogrammeter, -D, photomicrographic, spectrograph, spectroheliograph, phototheodolite, photostat, microcamera, movie, minicam, photographic camera, electron-diffraction, television camera, cinematograph, photomicroscope, TV, tv camera, double-lens reflex.
- optical instrument (part of speech: noun)
- optical instruments (part of speech: noun)
- "Nan Sherwood on the Mexican Border", Annie Roe Carr.
- "Peter Ibbetson", George Du Maurier.
- "The Clock Strikes Thirteen", Mildred A. Wirt.